Front-End Developer Vue.js
Based in Berlin, onrooby is a young and innovative company specialized in development of standard business software as well as highly customized e-commerce solutions. Applying modern, agile development methods (Scrum) and tools (Ruby, Rails, Vue.js, HTML5, CSS3), we create business applications and web shops for industrial, service and commercial companies. With trademate we are developing a revolutionary, functionally and ergonomically advanced cloud-based merchandise management platform for the retail and e-commerce sector.
We are looking for
A talented and motivated front-end developer to join our team.
- You have an exceptional understanding and working knowledge of the Vue.js framework
- You have a proven track record of building and maintaining modern web applications in a professional context
- You have strong experience in developing responsive multi-device frontends using HTML5, CSS3 and ideally SCSS
- You have solid knowledge of at least one more programming language and framework, ideally Ruby on Rails
- You like to create beautiful, readable code and clean structures
- You prefer test-oriented, agile development methods
- When designing user interfaces, you pay particular attention to UX
- Ideally you have your own open source projects or you are participating in OSS projects
- You have good English language skills – German is a plus
- You keep an eye on trends in web design and UX
- You are open-minded about new technologies and are eager to try new things
- You will design and implement user interfaces and prototypes, working closely with our product management
- You will contribute to the continuing development of our existing code base
- You will work closely with our clients, integrating them into the agile development process
Why you should apply to us
- A highly innovative environment where you can realize your full potential using the most up-to-date technologies and tools
- Inspiring professional exchange among colleagues
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- A high degree of personal responsibility as well as a great opportunity for personal and professional growth
Are you ready for the challenge?
Then we appreciate if you apply in German or English with a proper cover letter, your CV and work examples via email to:
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further questions, please contact:
Mr. Sascha Quindt